martedì 11 dicembre 2012

Hello...


...and  welcome!

"RES IN AERE" is the blog where I publish my sculptures, that are miniatures, busts, etc.. I build them mostly as a hobby. The subjects, mainly fantasy and sci-fi, are modeled with Super Sculpey and Fimo.
I also realize a short run of resin casts of my subjects for sale so, if you like what you see, just send me an e-mail and I'll give you all the infos you need and maybe you will make this blog not remain a "farfetched thing" ;)
Thanks for your visit!



...e benvenuti!
"RES IN AERE" è il blog dove pubblicherò le mie sculture; si tratta di miniature, busti, ecc. che realizzo perlopiù come hobby. I soggetti, principalmente di genere fantasy e sci-fi,  sono modellati con Super Sculpey e Fimo.
Dei soggetti che modello realizzo alcune copie in resina che vorrei commercializzare quindi, se vi piace quello che vedete, fatemelo sapere scrivendomi una e-mail e, magari, farete in modo che tutto questo non rimanga una "cosa campata in aria" ;)
Grazie per la vostra visita!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento